Ness Bank Dental Practice offers a full range of general dental services using up to the minute materials and techniques.
- Tooth coloured metal free composite fillings for back teeth using the advanced MIRIS resins from the Swiss company, Coltene
- Endodontics (root fillings) using state of the art rotary nickel titanium instrumentation.
- Non-invasive tooth whitening with Dentsply Illuminé gels which give good and lasting results.
- Cosmetic crowns, bridges and veneers including totally metal free restorations where appropriate.
- Support from our hygienists to help you keep your smile bright and gums healthy.
- Replacement of lost teeth with titanium implants by a local specialist surgical dentist.
- Facial rejuvenation techniques using Hydra Fill dermal fillers and other famous products from the Allergan company.
- Emergency out of hours service Registered patient should contact the main surgery number for a recorded message giving instructions.
|Clinical Examination (existing patient)||£32.35|
|Extensive Clinical Examination (new patient)
Scale and Polish
|Scale and Polish||£35.45|
|Extensive Scale and Polish (new patient)||£55.53|
|1 small radiograph||£16.50|
|2 small radiographs||£24.50|
|Amalgam Fillings||from £65.20 – £90.90|
|Composite (tooth coloured) Fillings||from £83.30 – £181.45|
|Crowns, Veneers and 1 Bridge Unit||from £425.40– £532|
|Partial Denture||from £267-£346|
|Full Acrylic Denture||£426|
|Full Acrylic Denture (upper and lower)||(Prices vary depending on lab costs and materials used)|
|Tooth Whitening – 1 Arch||£250|
|Tooth Whitening – 2 Arches||£350|